Do you suffer from shooting, stabbing or tingling pain in your arms, hands, feet or legs?
- Do you suffer from Diabetes, PVD, or another condition that is causing poor circulation?
- Have you recently undergone a course of Chemotherapy?
- Do you have a painful injury that just won’t go away?
- Does muscle spasm or muscle stiffness keep you from participating in activites you love?
If you can answer YES to any of the images above – you are likely an excellent candidate for treatment with either Professional or Consumer Anodyne® Therapy Systems.
Anodyne® Infrared Therapy Systems are medical devices that are indicated to increase circulation and reduce pain, stiffness, and muscle spasm – and are manufactured in Tampa, Florida by Anodyne Therapy LLC.
Anodyne® Therapy Systems are infrared light therapy devices, that for the past 15 years, have been the choice of over 1/2 a million peoplelooking for a non-invasive, drug free way to live with less pain , stiffness or muscle spasm; or increase their local circulation.
Anodyne® Infrared Therapy Systems are used in a clinical setting by numerous health care professionals such as, Therapists, Nurses, MD’s, DO’s, Podiatrists, Chiropractors, and Nurses for improved patient outcomes.
Anodyne® Therapy is an infrared therapy device that can be applied in direct skin contact to any area of the body and is:
- Clinically proven (18 published studies)
- An effective alternative to prescription medication
- Available in Professional or Consumer use systems